Thursday, July 24, 2008

There is so much redundancy in the word " Fraud Mallu"

“Shush. Be Quiet please
Its not really evil you see. Just seems to have these quirks

Not abnormal… But then not balanced either.

You tell me How am I different?
Everybody pretends to be someone else.. So do I

Everything except what they do currently, appeals to them. I empathize.
Nobody knows what they want in life.. Ditto

It once told me Boring is inversely proportional to Complication
In a strange sort of way, I think I admire it.

I want to be like it.
Abstract, Confused and Eccentric

“- Dude That’s coz..
Now its the norm rather than the exception..
And by the way, the 8th line ain’t gonna get you any women”

Saala Whistleblower!!

“ Neither will this line”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

me a fan of your saynses of humours...please get me subscribed to your blog!